Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Not In It For The Fame-Ch.1



I never thought that today would be the day that changed my life forever... As my best friend Lilly and I drove up to the arena where He was going to be in in just a few hours my heart raced though it also made my stomach turn because we didn't have tickets to get  in and see him and have even the slightest chance to be the ollg. We drove past the huge building to the back were all we have to do is sit and wait for Justin and his crew to show up before the show, so that we can at least see him and possibly get a picture...if we're lucky. 
"So y/n what are you gonna do if we actually get to talk to him and take a picture with him!!"
"Idk maybe pass out!"
 "Why would you pass out?!then you would miss talking to him!"
 "It probably wont even come up,so its not an issue, I wouldn't get your hopes up because the odds of us actually getting to talk to him aren't exactly in our favor." 
"Don't be a bitch, all you have to do is Believe.."
4 and 1/2 hours of random conversations went by until finally a tweet, "@justinbieber almost concert time! b there soon (your home town)!" Lilly and I jumped out of the car so that we could ask Justin for a picture when he got out of the bus.
Just as I looked up from my phone I saw 4 huge tour busses coming our way.  One after the other they parked and lines of dancers and crew members poured out of the first 3 busses, then the last bus's door opened and there Justin Bieber was just feet in front of me, I couldn't move,speak or even think,the last thing that i remembered is his eyes connecting with mine then everything went blank.

I woke up in a simple room with only a couch,tv, and a mirror with nothing else besides a door. I got up and looked in the mirror , I looked fine besides for a red mark on my forehead and a what I could feel to be a big bump on the back of my head ,I wanted to open the door to walk out and see where I was,but I had a headache and felt a little dizzy so i didn't feel like exploring. As I sat down I could hear someone on the phone it sounded like Lilly. 
"Don't worry Y/n is fine, they brought her in and layed her down until she wakes up... after she wakes up I'll ask her if she wants to stay or not... ok i will have her call you when she wakes up..bye."
 The conversation that I just heard is only confusing me more... Who brought me in to lay down? Stay where after I wake up? Where am I anyway!? Just then Lilly popped her head in the room. 
"Your awake!"
She ran in and gave me a hug. 
"What happened? And who were you talking to? Where are we?"
"I was talking to your mom she just wanted to make sure that your ok because you fainted and hit your head on the ground..."
"What?"
"Yeah well remember when you said that you would faint if Justin Bieber talked to you...well you fainted when he looked at you and smiled. See when Justin got out of the bus he saw us then you passed out and hit your head really hard on the ground,so when Justin saw he actually ran over and tried to help you ,but you were uncaunstious . So he had some guys come and bring you into the arena and put you in this room because they wanted to make sure that you don't have a concusion."
"...So I passed out... then Justin Bieber brought me into his concert to make sure that I'm ok?"
"Yeah, and when I told him that we didn't have tickets he actually gave us some."
"I don't believe you... Why would he do that?"
"I don't know, maybe he's crazy, but I do need to go tell them that you're awake. I'll be right back."
She left leaving me alone in the room for just a few minutes until some paramedics came in and bombarded me with questions and examined my head until they determined that I was fine and that I didn't have a concusion. They said that it was just the impact that knocked me out, but it didn't cause any damage so I'm fine. They told me to be careful not to shake my head too much  the next day or two before leaving the small room. 
"So how long have I been asleep for?"
"Like an hour and a half."
"Oh so then I haven't missed the concert!?"
"No he won't be going on for a while all of the fans are just getting here, Justin wants to see you so do you want to go see him?"
"Really? Ok!"
We walked down a hallway to a door that led us outside to a balcony over looking the city and I could see his siloete standing,looking over the view. (dressed like this) 
"Hey she's awake!"
Lilly said pushing me towards him as he turned around. He ran up to me and gave me a hug then stepped back and looked over me with a smile.
"I'm sooo glad that you're ok, I was really worried about you cause you fell pretty hard."
I didn't know what to say...
"Yeah...I'm ok...not to sound rude,but what-...I mean why do you care?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"I don't know, it's just hard to believe that this is really happening and that you really ran over to me when I fainted. And that I'm actually meeting you and talking to you."
"I understand,but don't worry you will get used to it and ill be just another regular friend of yours. But of course not totally regular.."
"You're my friend?"
"Yeah,well you're cute and seem nice. You seem like a cool person to be around so why not?"
He smiled with a cute little half smirk then grabbed my hand and waved Lilly to follow us to the edge of the balcony. We could see all of the thousands of girls arriving at the arena covered in Bieber gear, it was amazing.
"This is so cool."
Lilly shook her head in agreement.
"Yeah, it's great because I know that I have to many great belieber's that support me even if I make a mistake,I try to be the best I can be but you know growing up you make a couple mistakes. So it's so great that I have fans who I can lean on for support... 'Well I have to go rehearse a little bit,so feel free to do whatever,just make sure you have your passes on."
I looked at my pass hanging around my neck,it was all black with the word 'CREW' written in white.
"Will do,thank you so much Justin."
It's so crazy how Lilly can just talk to him! That's something that I'm going to have to work on. I turned to Lilly.
"So what do you want to go check out?"
"The stage!"
"The stage that he is going to perform on?"
"Yeah!"
"No!  There is fans in there already! Do you want to get kicked out!?"
"Relax,we'll just walk across it really quick nobody will even notice us. Come on!!"
Lilly and I walked down to the backstage area where tons of crew members were setting things up,dancers were stretching, and security guards were watching fans closely and deniing some who were actually trying to flirt their way backstage.We walked up the stairs and straight onto the huge stage,it was incredible! Thousands of seats were pointed in my direction surrounding me completely,it made me feel like I was on top of the world. We only stood onstage for a minute then had to walk off because we didn't want anybody to notice us. We walked off stage and bumped right into someone.
"Oops I'm sorry."
I took a step back and looked up to see that I just walked into Selena Gomez...

1 comment: